The Puxin system was devloped by China to succeed the GCC. The system uses steal moulds to create a ring system in which concrete could be pured.
Dry build of a Puxin digester
Puxin gas holder
Cements: 36 bags (50kgs bag)( total 1800 Kgs) OR 50 bags (80 lbs bag)( total 4000 lbs) .
Sand: Same amount as Cement .
Gravel: 1st- About 300 lbs of 1” Gravel for foundation.
- 2nd-Small size Gravel: in same amount of Cement.
- Iron rod for rebar: Using 7 sheets of rebar (7’×17’) OR 5-7 rods (1/4” diameter , 39 feet length ).
- Wires: About 2kg
- Sealant (inlet & outlet walls paint ): 20 liters of waterproof acrylic paint , and about 15 liters of tar paint .
- Bricks: Between 600 bricks .
- Labors: 2 trained and 5 untrained workers
- Backhoe: The hole must be at least 15’ × 15’
- Wood mold for concrete slab 11’×11’
- PVC pipe 20’ × 5” & 20’ × 2”
- Cement mixer
- Cement vibrator
- Electric generator
- Hand tools
Heating system 1st- using the compost to heat the biodigester we need 300 yard of ½” PEX tube ( 200 yard of for compost coil and 100 yard inside the digester coil or used other heat exchanger inside the digester ) and small water pump.2nd- using solar water heater we need solar water heater about 500 liter capacity , and 100 yard inside the digester coil or used other heat exchanger inside the digester ) and small water pump. 3rd- using propane water heater or biogas water heater we need water heater run by gases ( depend on what we can provide ) , and 100 yard inside the digester coil or used other heat exchanger inside the digester ) and small water pump.
follow the videoDownload: Puxin build / fact manual Puxin family size digester fact sheet