Roadmap Features

This is the list of features which will find its way into the system (no order)

• Memberlist & Map (with search filters - not public available)
  • Digester List (with more search options)
  • Map Popup with more information
  • Map with different colors for different styles of digester

You are welcome to contribute by comment or opening a feature request at the Website Forum

Forums: 

As they say in McDonalds: "I'm lovin' it". (Meanwhile, McD's food belongs in a biodigester, not a human stomach... but wouldn't it be cool if we could get some biogas systems in the back of each local fast food restaurant?)

Yes, and we welcome everyone to add ideas!

www.chaseandsnow.com - websites & marketing

I'm learning that it's much better to feed the digester the same food that I would eat.  Gertrude and Lawrence are much healthier that way.  I love my little microbes.

The forum isn't used that much. I'm wondering whats the reason?

Its likely many of the people who have found this forum have themselves done extensive research, and they might not have patiently gone through the topics to find out the immense help, people are getting on the forum.

To help, if it were posible to create more discussions based on different biogas topics, more people might be inclined to use the forum more actively.

On another note, it seems imposible to change password for this site, I say this because, the one-time password cannot be copied and filled under the former password tab, while attempting to change password.

Hi Tobi Oluwole,
you are right. We should start to post more biogas topics. Very good point.

For the password. The one-time password is only valid once. Means you click the URL and then you are able to login without using a password.
The password recovery allows you to login using the one-time link and then set a new password.